Puhoi Egerländer Dialect
1. Make a promise. Print yourself a certificate!Your certificate - don't forget to sign it.
2. Cards to print and give to your friends10 Cards to download and print (double sided)
3. Audio Downloads --- for experienced users
|Download all audio clips||ogg||Ben Straka|
|Download all audio clips||mp3||Ben Straka|
|Download all audio clips||ogg||All|
|Download all audio clips||mp3||All|
These are zipped (compressed) files. After downloading, move the zipped file to a new folder. Then use Winzip or 7-Zip to open it. Once unzipped, they can be played on your computer, copied to CD/DVD or copied to an MP3 player.
- These instructions apply to most computers. However, they may not apply to your particular system.
- Click the MP3 link above.
- Depending on your computer, a dialog window may open. If it does, click Save As.
- When the download is complete, locate the file called "atbs all benstraka mp3.zip". (You might have to use the windows search feature to locate it.)
- Move the downloaded file to a new folder.
- Unzip the downloaded file using Winzip or 7-Zip or similar. You should end up with a lot of MP3 files, one per saying/word.
- Copy the individual (unzipped) MP3 files you are interested in to your MP3 Player in the normal way. Don't copy the file called "atbs all benstraka mp3.zip".
- Good luck!
The Puhoi 150th Anniversary challenge...
To remember the simple Bohemian dialect greetings and to use them with your family.